Fiqh Council of North America has determined that Eid ul Fitar will be celebrated on Thursday, May 13th
There will be three (3) Eid Prayers at CIMIC on Eid Day
7:30 AM, 10 AM and 11 AM
You can also ‘Tune-In’ on CIMIC Social Media or Live broadcast page for the 10 AM Prayer streaming starting 9:45 AM
YouTube Live stream will start here at the event scheduled time. You can view some previous streams.
Detailed announcement and guidelines are below – Appreciate your cooperation in keeping the community safe
There is also going to be ice cream and a Drive Through Eid Gifts for Kids outside the Masjid starting at 10:00 am, head over to the Eid Events page for more details
May, 13th Eid ul Fitar Prayer Schedule
7:30 AM — First Eid Prayer (No Breakdfast boxes)
10:00 AM — Second Eid Prayer (Also On CIMIC Facebook and YouTube)
11:00 AM — Third Eid Prayer
Details provided by the CIMIC Board for the community (Contact Br. Waleed Jasim if any questions)
Eid safety rules, it must be followed at all times.
– Stay home if you have any virus symptoms or tested positive.
– Properly wear mask regardless if you had the vaccine or not.
– Bring your own prayer rug.
– Keep 6 ft. distance, no handshakes or hugs.
– Make wudu at home (Wudu & bathrooms facilities are very limited).
– Maximum inside masjid capacity is 110, please make sure the sisters have room to pray. Outside capacity is 110
Drive through (on Western Ave) children gifts is from 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Ice-cream for children is from 10:00 am – 11:40 am (as long as it last)
Eid Al Fiter will be Thursday, May 13th. Please donate for children Eid gifts, & other Eid expenses. Contact Brs. Waqar 908-416-4035, or Waleed, or Tanweer 217-721-476. So far we received Zero $. Don’t forget to give money (change) to the children after the prayer.