Qur’an Recitation (Tajweed) Class
A Qur’an recitation (tajweed) class is held every Tuesday and Thursday after the maghrib prayer with Dr. Jammal Sawwan.
There are no ongoing seminars taking place at the moment.
For a list of past seminars, please visit this page.
CIMIC offers basic Arabic courses for adults periodically and based on demand. There is no course being offered at the moment.
Previous course offerings:
- Spring 2013
- Title: Introductory Arabic Course
- Description: Learn the Arabic alphabet. Construct Arabic noun and verb sentences, and be able to comprehend and engage in short conversations about familiar topics. The course will also familiarize students with cultural nuances.
- Instructors: Zainab Hermes & Mahmoud Abu Nasser
- Meeting Time: Tuesday & Thursday @ 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Course Duration: 14 weeks (Feb 19 to May 30, 2013)
- Course Fee: $80 includes textbook, other course materials and logistics
- Who Can Register: Open to All Adults
Tae Kwon Do
See Tae Kwon Do page for details.